Manage Email Campaigns with OnSite CRM
Manage Email Campaigns
To access your email campaigns, navigate Admin > Manage Email Campaigns.
Stay on top of your drip email campaigns by managing your campaigns and email templates that run an automated process.
Automatically send emails when any lead achieves any status ie: “Payment Accepted” or "Lead Received" in OnSite CRM from any lead Source/Provider.
How to Add an Email Campaign
Add an email campaign by navigating to the + Add Email Campaign button in the top right corner of the CRM screen.
- Choose the status or statuses that apply to this email campaign. Emails will be sent once the lead reaches this status.
- Enter the title and choose a description that describes the new email campaign.
- Choose an email template that you created in the "Manage Email Template" section of the Admin Settings.
- After choosing the email template, assign an amount of time to send the email after the lead reaches a status or choose a date to send the email.
- Press the orange "Save" button in the upper righthand corner.
How to Use, Edit, and Delete Email Campaigns
You may find the need to edit or delete campaigns over time. You will find the icon action buttons: Edit (dark blue mail icon) & Delete to the right of each email campaign in the list.