Manage Lead Documents & Document Mapping with Onsite CRM
Manage Lead Documents
Menu: Admin > Manage Lead Documents
Administrators have the option to upload important documents that apply to the lead details page in multiple file formats including: images, pdf, doc, etc.
There are two categories for lead documents:
- Common Templates. This category is set up by managers in the system. These templates automatically populate with new lead information if the lead document is designated under this category.
- Specific Documents. This category includes documents that are lead specific. Pictures, scanned documents, and any other documents for a certain lead would fall into this category.
Upload New Documents
You have the ability to update, map, download and delete documents anytime in the manage lead documents section. A manager or above can upload a document to be defined as a doc that will be auto populated when a user selects that doc in the lead details page. When it is selected, it will populate the document automatically from the fields in the system
Steps for Document Mapping:
- Select "Map" (the orange lined icon) to start document mapping.
- Select the field type & name the field.
- Set X-Y coordinates for the field.
- Input the page number for the fields on document.
- Select lead field for the field from the list of available information on the dropdown options.