Managing Groups with OnSite CRM
Menu: Admin > Manage Groups
Managing Groups (or Teams) performs the functions of assigning users to groups, creating new groups, and setting email permissions.
How to Add a Group
To add a group, find the + Add New Group button in the top right corner of the CRM screen.
- Enter the desired Group title.
- Clicking "Enabled" allows the group to be seen and active within the CRM.
- Doc Rep is an option that is a custom role asked by some companies. It's an assistant that makes sure that documents uploaded are complete.
- By selecting the permissions, users in this group have the ability to call, sms text message, and/or email.
- Select which users are to be added to the group that will be able to perform these permissions.
How to Edit and Delete Groups
There may be a need to edit or delete groups over time. The Edit and Delete buttons to the right of each group in the list allow managers and above permissions to alter groups.
- Press the blue "Edit" button to the right of the user you want to edit.
- Edit the desired fields in the edit group form.
- Press the orange "Save" button in the upper right hand screen of the CRM.
- Press the blue "Delete" button to the right of the user you want to delete.
- There will be a confirmation popup confirming that you want to delete the group.
- Press OK if you are sure you want to delete the group.