Onsite CRM Click to Call, Text, or Email
Click to Contact Leads
To contact a Lead, select a lead from "Leads" dropdown, or search for an individual lead by searching a name or ID number from the search icon in the upper right hand corner of the top navigation bar. On the right sidebar, you will see action buttons related to contacting and scheduling appointments for specific leads. Your preferred form of contact method will pop up with options on how to proceed.
Dialer (Calling) Features:
1. Lead information
OnSite CRM dialer allows the user to be on the call while still having all of the editing capabilities on the lead view. After choosing the phone icon, the dialer will appear on the bottom of the screen. On the main panel, it will show primary lead information:
- Call Status
- Lead Name
- Lead Phone Number
- Lead Status
- Lead Campaign
- Local CID Phone Number
2. Add notes & Set Call Status
We can set a call status and leave a note during the call. The call status directly affects the dashboard metrics and reporting through contact attempt analytics. The note will get tied to the lead on call and will appear in the "Notes" section on the righthand sidebar for easy viewing.
3. Dialer Actions
There are several action buttons which are responsible for handling the current call and call queue. The dialer manages calling a list of leads, which optimizes sales efficiency. The dialer action buttons are explained below:
- Key Pad (White Key Pad Icon): Allows to dial numbers and extensions if needed.
- View Lead (Blue Edit Icon): If the leas is existing, then it will open lead in new tab. If it is a new lead, then it will open a blank lead form with phone number already filled.
- Transfer Call (Orange Side Arrow Icon): User can transfer an on-going call to another agent in or to a manager.
- Leave Voicemail (Dark Blue Play Icon): User can leave a voicemail during a call. The dialer will complete leaving the voicemail while the user can continue with the next call.
- Mute (Orange Volume Icon): It will mute the agent in the call.
- Hold (Orange Pause Icon): It will hold or pause the current call.
- End Call/Hangup (Red Phone Icon): Hang-up the current call or current call queue. If the user hang-up and still have list of lead in queue. The user can resume call queue later from yellow Next button
- Lead Call History Info (Green Up Arrow Icon): This button will open a slide up that contains the following information:
- Contact History (All calls made from all agents to the lead)
- All My Calls (All calls made by current agent to the lead)
- Scripts (Predefined templates created by managers)
4. Call Queue
Through OnSite CRM, the user has the ability to call multiple leads from the "Prioritized View" or "Lead Pool" view under the "Leads" dropdown. A queue will be created by selecting leads using the left hand "Select" column checkboxes, or the user can go down the whole list by hovering over the "Select" and choose "Check All" and then pressing the green phone button in the upper right hand corner of the page. A pop up will appear and CRM will start calling leads one by one once you hit the 'Start Call'.
To text a lead, use the blue message icon in the "Actions" column of the lead view or press the blue circle message button on the individual lead. A SMS text screen will pop up that enables you to send text messages.
Built-in intelligent SMS logic in OnSite CRM allows for local, toll-free, and short-code numbers to be sent globally from one API.
Alphanumeric Sender ID
Use a name instead of a number as the sender ID for your outbound messages in many countries. E.g., instead of a string of ten numbers, show “OnSite CRM.”
Communicate with your customers using your existing toll-free numbers in the US & Canada.
Track Every Message
Confirm message delivery with real time status.
Messages are formatted to support non-English language and characters.
One API that reaches nearly every country.
Automatic queuing of concurrent messages.
Assemble up to 10 messages into one.
Onsite CRM helps you email your prospects at the click of a button. To email a Lead, select a lead from the list of leads and choose the orange mail icon to pull up the email popup. Another way to email leads is by choosing the orange circle mail button on individual lead view. Once you select the lead you would like to email, the email options will pop up where you can select schedule and send an email template, edit a template, create a new template to send to the lead.
Reliable Email Blast Technology
OnSite CRM’s advanced email communication tools are a vital addition for any marketer, giving them the power to personalize and send their marketing communications easily and effectively.
- Intuitive Editor
- Detailed Email Marketing Performance Reports
- List Clean Up Function
- Mobile Marketing Tools
- Email Newsletter Templates
- Automated Bulk Email Sends
You can add an event for a particular lead by choosing the purple calendar icon on the lead view or individual lead view page. Clicking this option will trigger a pop up to appear. Enter the information about the event that you wish to schedule. All upcoming events will show on the Calendar event section and also on the "Scheduled Appointments" section on the right hand sidebar in the individual leads view. OnSite CRM will alert you by presenting a pop up on your screen with the event date and time. It will also send you an email if it was set on the Event's settings. You can dismiss the event after.