OnSite CRM Technical Requirements
Onsite CRM is a powerful customer relationship management tool. Please go through our technical requirements to ensure that your CRM will operating at top performance standards.
- Latest version of Chrome (Chrome is the preferred browser for Onsite CRM)
- Latest version of Firefox (Firefox updates automatically to the most recent version)
- Latest version of Safari (Safari updates automatically to the most recent version)
- Internet Explorer 9.0 or above (Least recommended browser)
- Windows XP SP3
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X 10.5 or above
- Minimum Flash Player 7 or above.
- Flash Player 10.1+ (10.3.183.5 or higher for Mac OS X Lion)
- Google Chrome 11+, Internet Explorer 7+, Safari 5+, and Firefox 3.6+
- User must grant permission for Flash to access audio controls
- Firewall should be set to allow RTMP, TCP and HTTP traffic on the following ports: 1935, 843, 80 and 443
To ensure proper rendering of Onsite CRM on your supported browser, we recommend that your monitor be set to a minimum resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels or above.
INTERNET CONNECTIVITY & BANDWIDTH
- For Onsite CRM users, we recommend an Internet connection that supports a minimum 100kbps per user (both upload and download).
- For Onsite CRM users with Dialer enabled, we recommend an Internet connection that supports a minimum 200kbps per user (both upload and download) when utilizing a web phone or a VoIP desk phone. Note that this requirement does not apply when using a traditional landline or a cell phone.
- If the Onsite CRM dialer is being used with a traditional landline, 1 available inbound line per active user is required. The dialer will place one inbound call per agent in order to initiate an outbound dial to the lead.
- Standard USB headsets should work with the dialer webphone. We recommend using an echo-suppression-enabled headset for best results.
- Our Quality Assurance team constantly tests our products to ensure that all features are supported by the minimum technical requirements detailed above. Other system configurations may work, but are not formally supported or tested by Onsite CRM.
Should you have any questions or require further details, please do not hesitate to contact our Onsite CRM Support Team.